Private Dinners with James Beard Recognized Chefs in Historic Oxford Homes
Bourbon-themed dinners with paired wines and spirits from some of the country’s finest chefs in some of Oxford’s most lovely historic homes.
Where: 8 different homes around the Oxford Square
Why: Because some of the country’s finest talent has agreed to come cook for you, including:
- Mike Lata of FIG and The Ordinary in Charleston and Vishwesh Bhatt of Snackbar in Oxford
- Asha Gomez of The Third Space in Atlanta and Ralph Taylor of City Grocery in Oxford
- Matt Bolus of 404 Kitchen in Nashville and Matt McClure of The Hive in Bentonsville
- Kevin Nashan of Sydney Street Café in St. Louis and Kelly English of Restaurant Iris and The Second Line in Memphis
- Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia in Louisville and David Crews of the Delta Supper Club in Cleveland, MS
- Hugo Ortega of Hugo’s in Houston and Jonathan Magallenas of Las Tortugas in Germantown
- Joe Kindred of Kindred in Davidson, NC and Derek Emerson of Walker’s Drive In in Jackson.
*Official talent lineup is subject to change. Check back for updates.
After Dinner: Concert with The War & Treaty
Concert featuring The War & Treaty for 500 general admission floor tickets, plus an additional 100 VIP tickets with admit to upstairs VIP area with balcony view, and dessert bar from two James Beard award nominated chefs and complimentary craft punch…
Where: The Lyric Theatre
Why: It’s for the kids…and you don’t listen to enough good music